Green Pest Control
Clean up, screen up, seal up, dry it up, move it out, throw it out and stop relying on pesticides alone.
The experts at Graduate Pest Solutions have been doing Integrated Pest Management for years. We call it IPM; you now know is a being green, going green and getting greener, etc…
Pests need three things to survive and flourish. They need food, water and shelter. IPM seeks to deny as many of these as possible, thereby preventing, suppressing, repelling and possibly eliminating the pest population.
By using a multi-method approach and not relying on pesticides alone, IPM can minimize and even eliminate pesticide use while successfully controlling a pest population. IPM discourages the old mind set of “see it/spray it” and “if a little bit is good, more must be better.” Through the knowledgeable implementation of all IPM methods, your property is protected and your comfort and health is improved.
So … clean up, screen up, seal up, dry it up, move it out, throw it out and improve your comfort and health through Graduate Pest Solutions’ IPM methods!
Our IPM methods include:
- Inspection and evaluation of the specific pest problem
- Recommendations for structural repairs and modifications
- Suggestions to change practices in order to discourage pest presence
- Selection and use of lowest risk control measures to solve the problem
- Evaluation, and consultation of most appropriate methods for pest elimination, given the environment and the customer’s needs
- The use of non-toxic traps
- Physical exclusion of pests
- Minimal use of the least toxic pesticide, if necessary
- Monitoring to provide early detection of future problems
- Evaluation and discussion of results with customer